I’m writing this bang on my birthday. October the 8th 2019, I am 25 years old. And as I reflect on my last 25 years, the ups and downs, etc. And realising I’m only 5 years away from 30 years old. And there birthed, was my bucket list idea.
Now I really have loads of things but the 20 things here are my main points I’d like to do before I’m 30.
- A trip to the cinema, by myself.
- Attend my first festival.
- Visit Chernobyl.
- Travel to at least 3 countries.
- Visit Disneyland.
- Learn how to swim.
- Attend live music event by myself.
- Walk more, visit more nature parks.
- Compete in a national pageant.
- Attend every theme park once.
- Travel alone.
- Travel with Jackson (my son).
- Take up more photography.
- Learn how to sew and machine sew.
- At least complete a tattoo sleeve.
- Hopefully be married, or at least engaged.
- Receive a promotion at work.
- Have my second child.
- Work more regularly on my blog.
- And hopefully have a house deposit.
I’ve made note of this list, and will keep up to date. I’ll revisit this, 8th October 2024, when I will be 30 years old. Wish me luck.